Wednesday, July 22, 2015

IN THE NAVY...NAVY BLUE THAT IS!!!

Lately, I am so in love with the color navy blue. I've been searching for the perfect navy blue bag to no avail. I almost bought a pair of navy blue loafers from Zara for $29.99, but they were a shiny patent leather.  What I did find is this stretchy polyester floral fabric from Unique for $3.99. Initially, I was thinking wrap dress, but I'm not there yet. So I decided to make a body hugging skirt.


I used/traced one of my pencil skirts as the pattern and sewed up the seams.



The waist was a little flimsy, but didn't require elastic, so I used
 about 4 inches of this stretchy navy blue material as the waistband.



I made it wide enough to fold down.


My photographer (dbass) went home sick.
So I was on my own.

I forgot to smile.
That's better.




 
Necklace:  Kardashian Kollection
Bracelets:  Thrifted
Shirt:  Faded Glory
Shoes: BCBG


 Instagram:  @violettog

No comments:

Post a Comment